Personal Assistant and Admin Assistant (Part Time)
We are a small boutique personal training facility specialized in life-changing transformations. We create, design and produce breakthroughs in people’s lives by holding people accountable during a journey of improved self and physical transformations.
We are actively looking for a responsible, energetic, honest and trustworthy person to assist and be the right hand to the Owner and the team.
It is ESSENTIAL the right candidate has great organisation and project-based management skills.
The PA/Admin assistant will provide business and personal support, as well as work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to director’s working life and other tasks.
The role is Part-Time, with a possibility of turning permanent and Full-Time.
This position will be ideal for a recent graduate who wants to earn some working experience.
- English speaking
- Customer Relationship
- Outlook & Microsoft Packages Experience
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Hardworking Team Spirited and can-do attitude
- Proactive with Accountaility and Responsibility
- Sale experience are a bonus.
Main Duties includes, but are not limited to:
- Office Management
- Diary and calls handling
- Monitor, screen and respond to communications as instructed
- Prepare and edit communication, presentation and documents including pitches
- Meeting with clients, team mates and others, if requested
- Proactive Solution Seeker and Problem-Solver
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
- Project Management
- Supporting the team
- Online Systems
We are looking for someone to start in October 2nd 2017, yet we will pursue the right person to join the team. To apply please send your CV with email title “PA / Assistant”.
Long term commitment only.
Qualifications: Degree. Diploma